My Top 5 Holiday Gift Ideas for Her
Guys, Want to Make a big Impression this Holiday?
Get her Something Special with These Holiday Gift Ideas!
The holidays can be a minefield for dating couples and I often get asked by my male clients for suggestions on what to give the special woman in their life. If you are in a committed relationship, here are some great ideas that will keep the romance in your relationship through the holiday and beyond!
1. Champagne and Chocolates. Quality always counts with wine and chocolates and this gift is always an appreciated indulgence. Plus it subtly says, “I love you just the way you are.” A nice bottle of Champagne (many come boxed beautifully for holiday gift-giving) and chocolate,s with a romantic note tucked inside, will set her heart a pitter-patter.
2. A Spa Day Gift Certificate. Chances are that the lady in your life is so busy taking care of everyone else that she schedules little time for self-care. A gift of a Spa Day will show her that you feel she is deserving of the Queen for the Day treatment! This gift often results in a very happy “thank you” that could lead to your own romantic interlude.
3. Luxury Lingerie. Presenting her with designer lingerie made out of exquisite fabric demonstrates your esteem for her AND your good taste. Just stay away from the tawdry side – no Fredrick’s of San Quentin guys! I love the selection from Be by Nadja. Each beautiful piece is expertly designed by owner, Nadja and made in the USA! The fabric is soft as an angel’s sigh and will feel heavenly against her skin. You can order online and Nadja will even specially wrap your gift with a bow and ship it out to you in time for Christmas! This IS the gift that keeps on giving, guys.
4. A Weekend Getaway. If you’re located on the West Coast, head to the coast this winter for a romantic getaway where you can enjoy the weather and ocean while you’re inside next to a cozy fire. That champagne and chocolate would come in handy on this trip, too!
5. Jewelry. Watch out because screams of joy and jumping up and down could result! If you know her taste and can find her that gemstone, ring, necklace, earrings, etc that she has always wanted, this is a gift that will have her thinking of you every time she wears it! Ask her friends, sisters, and mother what she likes. This is only if you have been together for a while. Otherwise, jewelry gives a very different message to women — unless you are a sheikh of some country giving out jewelry like candy to the women you date! It’s a gift that will make this particular holiday extra special and memorable and she’ll most likely brag about it to her friends who no doubt will compliment her on it. So, go ahead and get her something special! Surprise her!
Here’s one stylish option from Nordstrom. They are offering free shipping by Christmas Eve and you’ll find lots of great options at a variety of price points. Talk about Christmas made easy.
If you have other gift giving questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]